Serbian taupe

09:16

Hello!

I was having a really hard time naming this post. This is a very "special" nail polish in my collection. I bought it in Serbia last year for about 30 cents. This poor bruised little guy was waiting for an owner for god knows how long. Doesn't have a name (or brand for what it's worth) but judging from the bottle shape it could be Golden rose. I don't know. And look at the handle :)  Taupey browns really aren't my color but I took it cause it really stood out. I couldn't just leave it there.
Two coats in this pictures, application wasn't the easiest but considering the stage of nail polish, it's OK :)






Thanks for stopping by**

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Miss hysteria saving the polish world one orphan at a time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaz ne nosim takih lakov, ker na meni grozno izgledajo, ampak tebi prav paše. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe hvala :) Jaz tudi običajno ne nosim takih odtenkov

      Delete
  3. Krasni nohti :) Obožujem takšne umazane odtenke <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, lepotec; mene so čist prevzeli taki odtenki, verjetno najbolj pogosto nošen. :)
    Nohtki so pa čudoviti! Ful všeč oblika.

    ReplyDelete
  5. jadničak, sad je siguran u tvojim rukama ;)
    meni ovakve nijanse nisu mrske, nekad se zaželim odmoriti od jačih boja :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sedaj je moj hehe :) Meni tudi na vsake toliko časa zapašejo taki odtenki

      Delete
  6. Beautiful taupe, I also think it's golden rose :)

    Would you like to follow each other? :)
    My nail polish blog nails-and-more.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I checked out your blog, love it, followed :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...