It's been a while since I did any tag. Long long time ago I was tagged by the gorgeous Deja from Deja Zu. I f you haven't already, go check her blog. Its combination of all good thing: makeup, food and healthy living in general. Thank you again for this tag Deja *.*
So here we go, 11 facts about me:
1. In the past year I have developed migraines. Fucking yay :) Before I never had headaches, guess karma thinks I did something wrong. I had to stop eating broccoli, pistachios and totally quit drinking alcohol. Ironically I could live off those three things.
2. I am studying biology. I only have a few exams left and if all goes as planed, I'm going back to classes in October to get my Masters degree in molecular biology.
3. Since I have a lot of free time this year I have a "student" job at a call center. I work as a help line operator for customer support for a very large grocery store chain. It's a very funny job and some calls really brighten up my day but sometimes, you start losing hope in humanity just a little bit. Not all people are nice, there's a lot of mean and ignorant ones. Sometimes you just wanna tell them to go fuck themselves and hang up the phone on them but of course I can't do that :) You do get nerves of steel.
4. I can make a sexual reference out of anything. Can't help if I have a dirty sense of humor :)
5. I am a very picky eater but I also love eating french fries dipped in vanilla ice cream with fudge.
6. I am a very introverted person so I'm often taken as shy or bitchy/stuck up by people that don't know me that good.
7. I will spontaneously quote Mean girls.
8. I wear leggings as pants. Yes, I'm one of that jerks :)
9. There was a time when I had a side cut and dip dyed tips. Might sound weird but I think it looked good :)
10. My boyfriend calls me "the song master". I have a really good sound memory and I will remember a song even if I hear it only once (not just lyric parts, intros too).
11. When using public transportation I always pick the seats that are facing back in the opposite direction of moving (if you know what I mean, hope so) so I drive backwards. People usually don't like that cause it makes them sick so they don't sit next to me, which I like :)
That is all, hope you learned something new about me :) I tagged everyone who hasn't done this tag before.
Thanks for stopping by**