11 facts about me TAG

00:12

Hello!

It's been a while since I did any tag. Long long time ago I was tagged by the gorgeous Deja from Deja Zu. I f you haven't already, go check her blog. Its combination of all good thing: makeup, food and healthy living in general. Thank you again for this tag Deja *.*

So here we go, 11 facts about me:

1. In the past year I have developed migraines. Fucking yay :) Before I never had headaches, guess karma thinks I did something wrong. I had to stop eating broccoli, pistachios and totally quit drinking alcohol. Ironically I could live off those three things.

2. I am studying biology. I only have a few exams left and if all goes as planed, I'm going back to classes in October to get my Masters degree in molecular biology.

3. Since I have a lot of free time this year I have a "student" job at a call center. I work as a help line operator for customer support for a very large grocery store chain. It's a very funny job and some calls really brighten up my day but sometimes, you start losing hope in humanity just a little bit. Not all people are nice, there's a lot of mean and ignorant ones. Sometimes you just wanna tell them to go fuck themselves and hang up the phone on them but of course I can't do that :) You do get nerves of steel.

4. I can make a sexual reference out of anything. Can't help if I have a dirty sense of humor :)

5. I am a very picky eater but I also love eating french fries dipped in vanilla ice cream with fudge.

6. I am a very introverted person so I'm often taken as shy or bitchy/stuck up by people that don't know me that good.

7. I will spontaneously quote Mean girls.

8. I wear leggings as pants. Yes, I'm one of that jerks :)

9. There was a time when I had a side cut and dip dyed tips. Might sound weird but I think it looked good :)


10. My boyfriend calls me "the song master". I have a really good sound memory and I will remember a song even if I hear it only once (not just lyric parts, intros too).

11. When using public transportation I always pick the seats that are facing back in the opposite direction of moving (if you know what I mean, hope so) so I drive backwards. People usually don't like that cause it makes them sick so they don't sit next to me, which I like :)

That is all, hope you learned something new about me :) I tagged everyone who hasn't done this tag before.

Thanks for stopping by**

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. OMG The pixx is epix u were hot then and is hot now :) Tottaly having a lady crush right now *don't judge me*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm totally not blushing...really :)

      Delete
  2. Zanimiv post. :) Jaz ne maram vožnje nazaj, na busih mi je bilo vedno slabo, je pa res, da lahko na ta način sediš sam brez "čudne" družbe. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheh hvala :) Izkoriščam naravno danost, da mi ni slabo med vožnjo :)

      Delete
  3. Super ti je tirkizna kosa :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dober post :) Jaz tudi jem pomfri s sladoledom, to je res najboljša kombinacija, čeprav se vsi ostali zgražajo :D Pa frizura na sliki je nora, res dobro izgleda :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ane da je dobro :D Zdej vem za ene 5 ljudi, ki nas to je :) Hvala za lep komentar *.*

      Delete
  5. čestitam na migrenama, život s njima je puno zabavniji :P
    frizura ti je mrak *.*
    ni meni ne smeta naopaka vožnja, a rekla si i sama, prednost je što većina ljudi neće sjesti do tebe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. p.s.
    mislila sam da sam zalutala, totalno me iznenadila ova bijela boja :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Malo sem bila prisiljena v spremembo, ampak mi je pa zdaj ta belina kar všeč :)

      Delete
  7. Oh, tole je že ancient, sm že pozabila na ta tag :P haha
    Migrene se da premagat, če sm js premagala (zelo hude) alergije, potem se da tut migrene, drugače pa za vsako bolezen obstaja psihično ozadje ;) (kakšno knjigo od Louise L. Hay si preberi - če pač verjameš v "samopomoč" :))
    PA ČUPA JE HUDA! Da bi mela douge, bi mela takoj tako, TAKOJ! To izraščanje mi gre na živce, pomoje se bom prej na kratko postrigla :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :) Jaz tudi trenutno izraščam sidecut, sem na ene 6 centimetrih, tako da vem kako je to nadležno :) Hvala za priporočilo, si bom malo prebrala. Sicer se bolj "a man of science", ampak škodit mi ne more

      Delete
  8. I love your hair in this picture! and your makeup :D and piercings, for that matter... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kind of stalking your blog right now, you're hair looks amazing like this! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...