About

Saturday, March 9, 2013

OPI German-icure by OPI

Hello!

I'm in the dark again :) I was in the mood for something classy (you know, like the classy lady that I am). So I went with another dark shimmery red, this time it was OPI's turn. German-icure by OPI is a part of their German collection, which was really good in my opinion, a lot of classic colors. It's a beautiful dark red, packed with shimmer. Easy application, fully opaque in two thin coats. It's only problem is the durability, I got tip wear the same day and I wrapped them. It's a thing I get with a few other OPI's too, must be my body chemistry.


 






Thanks for stopping by **

10 comments:

  1. predivna, savršena crvena, zaljubljena sam *.*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Res je lep, priporočam, če ga še nimaš :)

      Delete
  2. Res je, kot pravi nail crazy, popolna rdeča. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, stvarno je prelep, steta za tip wear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never tire of this colour - beautiful swatches! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive been looking at this polish so many times but I haven´t picked it up
    I really think I will have to pick it up though cause its right up my alley when it comes to polishes I love to wear :)
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really need it, I recomend it :)

      Delete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...