Color club Wham! Pow!

12:20

Hello!

Does this ever happen to you? You polish your nails, take pics of it and then you're in a hurry and you leave them on camera and import them on your computer a few days later to realize that they are totally off? Of course your nails are a completely different color by then. No? Never? Yeah me neither :)

In real life Wham! Pow! is the perfect neon orange but I guess my camera disagrees :( It was also super opaque in two coats, I was really surprised. This was as said two coats with no white base and topcoat. I will force my BF to take photos of it some other time, so that I will do it justice :)

Daylight lamp:






Outside:

Thanks for stopping by**

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Fotoaparat zna malo sprati neon barve, da ne izgledajo tako intenzivne, kot so v živo.
    Jaz obožujem oranžne neon idtenke, tale je res lep. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neoni so zakon, tudi če jih fotoaparati ne marajo najbolj :)

      Delete
  2. Bome vrlo neonski, super mi je :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! great colour! :-)

    I´m following you now. What´s about to follow each other? Besides, I have an international raffle and you can participate!

    http://www.envueltaencrema.blogspot.com.es/2013/02/sorteo-500-seguidores-para-bloggers-y.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ho! Ful je lep! :) Zihr ne ostaneš neopažene ;)

    Deja Zu

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...