About

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Catrice Sky and snow

Hello!

When Catrice came out with their Siberian call collection I was pretty meh about it. But then I was shopping one day with miss Gin and we found a forgotten stand. She was like trust me, you need Sky and snow. I don't need much convincing to buy nail polish so i got it :)
I thought it's not gonna be that noticeable on nails, just a subtle shimmer but luckily I was wrong. This glass flecked topcoat is packed. It's so gorgeous with flashes of blue, purple and orange. This was one coat over black base. Can't wait to try it over different colors.





Thanks for stopping by**

22 comments:

  1. waw, to je pa res lep odtenek.

    Moram nehat gledat tvoje slike, ker sem si še čistvo vsakič hitela naročit enako:P haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh kakšen lep komentar, hvala :) Slike pa kar glej, itak kažem same poceni lake :D

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! I haven't worn mine yet *shame*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) You really should try it out, it's perfect

      Delete
  3. When I am right I am right :) Glad you love it and don't you just love the snowflake design on the bottle? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Res odlično izgleda preko črne. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG? this nail polish is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I'm so happy I decided to get it

      Delete
  6. Čudovit je! Zdaj mi je pa žal, da ga nisem vzela, ko sem imela priložnost :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :) Meni se tudi najprej ni zdel nič posebnega. Mogoče ga pa še kje najdeš

      Delete
  7. Ja sam propustila ovaj top coat, ali je bas lijep ovako preko crnog

    ReplyDelete
  8. manikura je fantastična!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...