About

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Sally Hansen Shining

Hello!

I have been craving Chanel Malice for quite some time now but realistically speaking, it's never gonna be mine. So what can a girls do? Browse her stash for every dark shimmery red to ease the pain :) 

My first pick was Sally Hansen Shining. This is one stunning nail polish <3 Opaque in two thin coats, applies like butter. I did have some minor problems with the brush, it's super long and awkward because of the shape of the bottle. But Shining, I'll excuse you just about anything <3






 
 Thanks for stopping by**

16 comments:

  1. wow! that polish looks amazing, I love red shimmery polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I have an undying love for reds too :)

      Delete
  2. I've been craving Malice too - damn I wish I'd bought it! This is a lovely alternative though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been drooling over swatches daily, i just google photos :) But I'm not paying that much money for a nail polish and I have more shimmery reds than I'll use in my lifetime :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It really is, thanks for your comment :)

      Delete
  4. I sad bi ja stavila neki tamno crveni shimmerasti lak za nokte, ali mi ne pada na pamet da imam ijednog u kolekciji. A ovaj je bas lijep :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super izgovor, da kupiš kakšnega :)

      Delete
  5. Prekrasna rdeča je! Mislim da nisi nič na slabšem, če nimaš Chanelovega laka =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :) Se strinjam, poskušam biti zadovoljna s tem, kar imam in ne vedno želeti nečesa, kar nimam :)

      Delete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...