About

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Crazy in love with my Koala bear-y

Hello!

First off, you might noticed some changes on my blog. Not really planned :) I was thinking  about changing the look a little bit, playing around how my blog would look with different templates.... Well there is no preview button and off course I didn't save my old template, so it all went to hell. I wouldn't be so butthurt if the new templates would work for my layout, but they didn't and they didn't even let me change anything. Luckily I managed to find this plainest template somewhere inside blogger and for now I'm just happy that the post look the way they should and I'll take it from here :)

Second, sorry for no post on Wednesday. I've had a bit of a shitty week study wise and in the past few months I've been getting these killer migraines. I'm like totally excited about them. Not. Sigh. I'm keeping a food diary now, trying to see what triggers them.

Enough of me babbling, onto the nails :) This is my late Valentine's day mani. Last year I went dark, this year I went alone will all the cliches :) I also love the meaning behind the polish names since I call my BF my koala :)
Base is one coat of OPI Koala bear-y. topped with one coat of Essence Crazy in love and topcoat. Love the different sized purple glitter and hearts Hearts are kinda big and chunky so I started losing them during the day. I snatched them on hair or clothing and they just fell off :)
The heart glitter still managed to to stain my nails quite bad and  now I have heart shaped stains. Quite cute actually :)






Thanks for stopping by**

16 comments:

  1. so beautiful design, love the shade <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. To me najbolj moti pri mojem ozadju, ta presneti ''fixed width'' in moram vse vsebine ročno pomanjševat, da je pravih dimenzij za stranski trak, kjer imam galerijo in spremljevalce.

    Če te kaj tolaži, je bela podlaga očem prijazneša za branje.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jap, blogger zna bit bitchy, še posebaj če si tako računalniško omejen kot sem jaz :)
      Vsaj brali boste lažje :) Hvala za monetar, me je malo potolažil :*

      Delete
  3. Pixx of heart stains or it didn't happen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just wanna se me naked huh? ;) Ti pokažem enkrat :)

      Delete
  4. really nice!!! love the little hearts <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Preslatko, i koala i srca! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ko sem najprej prišla na tvoj blog sem bila: Woooow, tu pa je zelo svetlo, in potem zagledam pinki in srčke. Res mi ni blo nič jasno, sm mogla it preverit če sem res na pravem blogu =).
    Meni je vse všeč, nova preobleka bolgo, barva opija in srčki. Res škoda da so pustili barvo. Meni je k sreči niso.
    Upam da se stanje z migrenami izboljša in veliko sreče na izpitih, če še imaš kakšnega =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe temu sem se pa nasmejala :) Izpiti so na srečo že mimo, za migrene pa tudi držim pesti

      Delete
  7. I love the new layout - changes are coming to my site soon too! Beautiful mani - Essence bring out some great polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Can't wait to see your changes :)

      Delete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...