Toxic neon bites

23:53

Hello!

I know  a lot of people don't like neons but I absolutely love them. The same with animal prints. So don't even get me started what I think of the combination of those two :)

Base colour is Depend 035, a juicy neon yellow, one coat over a white base. It's a small bottle and you can't get it anymore so Orly Glowstick is at the top of my wish list. For the stamping I used KD23 stamping plate and Essence Stamp me black. I still have troubles with smearing topcoat though :(

I really enjoyed this manicure, hope you will too.






Thanks for stopping by**

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Aww this is so you :) I love it 4 ya :) And I have the same problems with top coats - always make everything so smudgy :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this mani! I think the neon goes really well with the animal print, makes it look fresh and modern :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I think you have a great taste ;)

      Delete
  3. I bought a whole pack of neon polishes while I was away - so far I've worn the neon pink but I'm a bit afraid of the yellow. I love your take in it though! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give it a try, it's only nail polish :) I'm sure it will look great on you, your skin tone can pull off everything

      Delete
  4. Krasno. Jaz tudi obožujem neon lake, tale je eden mojih najljubših. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. predobra kombinacija i uzorak, big lajk od mene *.*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...