About

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Kiko 336 Blu Elettrico

Hello!

I adore electric blue shades. I have two or three dupes for this nail polish but I keep buying more :) It would also be great if Kiko polishes would be available in Slovenia too, I've been really impressed with the quality of their nail polishes, they are fast drying, long lasting and have a great flat brush. 

Kiko 336 is a nice mix between a jelly and a creme. First coat gets on quite sheer but you still reach full opacity in two coats. It dries up into this super glossy finish and you don't need a fast drying top coat with this baby.

All in all, a great nail polish and I am super happy that I managed to get my claws on it.

Inside:



Outside:


Thanks for stopping by**

10 comments:

  1. This is my favourite colour for nail polish. I wish we could get kiko here. I would definitely pick up one of these

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too <3 Kiko should really be more easily available, we can't get it in Slovenia also :/

      Delete
  2. Čudovit je, hočem ga. To je ena izmed modrih nijans, ki se jih nikoli ne naveličam. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O ja :) Sem se že slinila nad primerjavo teh modrih odtenkov na tvojem blogu :)

      Delete
  3. So electrifying beautiful! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one eye-catching blue!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...