Gin Shivers B-Day mani

00:05

Hello!

Today is my BFF's birthday wiiiii :) So I thought I'd do a little mani, dedicated to her. You can also go check out her awesome nail blog here if you haven't already.

For the base I used Essence Grumpy, which is one of her fave polishes. I get it why, it's the perfect electric blue <3 Since she loves animal prints I free handed some leopard spots and I thought neon yellow would look good with it. She hates neons but dammit I'm working on that :) 

Let's hope she will like this mani :)






Thanks for stopping by**

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. wow, res je luškano in ni ta klasični leopard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I LOVE IT :) It's jerseylicious on crack wiii ;) Thank you so much you are a doll :)
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prečudovito. Prepričana sem, da ji bo všeč. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. totalno luda kombinacija, super :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, ful lepa! Zdj mi je nekako žal,da nisem te modre kupila! Res je božanska <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hvala :) Kiko ima dupe, če ti kaj pomaga

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...