About

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Movin' on Glitterastic!

Nothing to see here :) 

December is holding me pretty tight. This time I decided for something flashy yet muted down. Essence Movin' on is from their discontinued line. Dark neutral beige, not exactly nude but still in that category. Opaque in two coats with the perfect old brush Essence used to make. I started to paint my nails and realized it's too bland for me so I added an accent nail, Essence Glittertastic from the Crazy good times TE. It needed to be layered over a silver base cause it's too sheer on it's own. Surprisingly, I quite liked the end result :)






Thanks for stopping by**

12 comments:

  1. Nikoli ne bi mislila, da kombinacija bež/taupe in srebrne izpade tako dobro!
    Zelo všečno izgleda. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pa treba je kdaj kaj probat skupi, tudi če v glavi ne izpade dobro :)

      Delete
  2. Those two polishes are meant for each other. I love this - it's a classy looking combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You called it classy hehe :) Thank you :*

      Delete
  3. Jaz sem čisto zaljubljena v Glitterastic lak. Resda za samostojno manikuro rabiš 3 sloje, ampak prekrasno izgleda. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Res je lep. Zdaj malo obžalujem, da se ga četrtino že porabila za frenkije :/

      Delete
  4. Movin on is one of my favorite neutral shades. Looks great with silver

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is pretty, even I like it and I'm not really a fan of neutrals :)

      Delete
  5. I'm sad that I didn't manage to get glittertastic I like how it makes this manicure interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's too bad :/ I think OPI has a similar shade

      Delete
  6. Ful huda kombinacija. Popoln par :)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...