About

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Alessandro Go magic! Crystal punk in Blue rocks the club

Hello!

Damn that's one long title :) Here I go again with another post out of the posting order. I figured I might as well post it now, while this duos are still available. Before I bought it I looked online and there was no swatches  to be found. Hate it when that happens :)

I was really on the fence with this one, especially with no swatches. This set is 9,95€  and while it's the standard Alessandro price, I thought it was a lot for two 5ml polishes, especially when you really only want one (I'm sorry black creme :) But what the hell, I deserved something and this was a Christmas gift for myself. As you can see here, you get a black base and flakies (blue, green, turquoise or orange). The black base is pretty good. I like Alessandro stiff brush, the polish itself is a one coater and it dries very quickly. The flakies topcoat was what I had doubts about, I was scared that the flakies would be too sparse and they kinda are, at least I wish there would be more of it. What you see on photos is one thick, dabbed on coat. Also, the flakies aren't thin and smooth like the Nfu.oh ones or Essence Waking up in Vegas. They're the plastic, mylar type like Color club Covered in diamonds. A thick coat of topcoat fix that problem. I really do like the end result but still think it's a bit pricey for what you get. That's probably because Essence spoils me rotten with their cheap polishes:)





video

Thanks for stopping by**

10 comments:

  1. Oh,wow,that looks really cool,love the effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tak post se čakala. Tudi mene so zanimali swatchi teh setov, pa jih nikjer na internetu ni bilo najti. Všeč mi je končni rezultat, zelo. Mika me, da bi preizkusila vsaj en set, ampak bi prej rada videla swatche.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Verjamem, jaz sem tudi čakala swatche, ampak jih ni bilo, želja pa prevelika :) Jaz sem se odločila za modro verzije, ker se mi zdi še najbolj originalna

      Delete
  3. I love deep blue and black combos - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too <3 Thanks for the comment ;)

      Delete
  4. predivni su flejkiji, mene je ipak odbila cijena od kupovanja ovog seta, jos se nadam da ce izac kakav jeftiniji dupe *cough*essence*cough*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tudi mene, ampak sem si kupila za božično darilo :) Ne bi imela nič proti, če še Essence da ven kaj takega

      Delete
  5. I have the orange one and I am very dissapointed abbout the effect - it differs extremey from what i expected when i saw the examples on the package.
    And as you say, there are not so many flakies in the base and they are really nor flat. 10 € are too much for that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do agree with you, it looks totally differenr on the packaging. I still love the blue ones :)

      Delete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...