About

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Smart girls get more 44

Hello!

Actually, smart girls have awesome friends that bring them nail polish from their vacation instead of sending them a postcard :) 

I kinda suck at describing colours, so just look at this pretty one <3 Smart girls get more 44 is just perfect; green in the middle, blue around the edges, with rich gold shimmer and sparse tiny glitter. I know it's available at drugstores in Croatia, for other countries I can't tell. It's quite sheer so it needed three coats. Otherwise, great nail polish. Only bad this is, that it's only 5 ml. If you can get it where you live, I strongly suggest that you do :)







Do you like it as much as I do or it's not your cup of tea?
Thanks for stopping by**

10 comments:

  1. So pretty ... i will aspire to throw up this colour soon *love personal jokes*

    It's gonna be awesome for x-mas nail art. happy 2 c the other one as well :)

    xoxox
    gin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ambiciozno :D Še enkrat hvala, super okus maš :*

      Delete
  2. Very pretty :) I hate small sized nail polish though - if it's any good you'll use it up in no time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :* Oh I have enough nail polish to last me trough a lifetime, but I's still want a bigger bottle :)

      Delete
  3. Vau, moje najljubše barve v enem laku. :D Čudovit je.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uf pol bi ga pa res potrebovala :)

      Delete
  4. What wonderful friends! I have a few friends who shop for me too and I love being surprised with their choices. Your friend has great taste - I'm definitely loving this polish :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Friend are awesome :) Thanks for your comment :*

      Delete
  5. Vse, kar lahko rečem, je vau. Škoda, da ti laki niso na voljo pri nas, takoj bi se znašel v moji zbirki.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jap, ne vem zakaj jih ni :( Na Hrvaškem mislim da jih imajo DM-i in Kozmo drogerije

      Delete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...