Halloween

22:19

Hello!

I'm late as always, but I still want to put this post up before midnight :) It was a hectic day today, so I am writing this over at Gin's from Baroque Fool place with a glass of gin sprite in my hand, full on make up an dressed like the president of the slut committee. It's Halloween after all :)

I decided to recreate my Favourite song mani from Three challenge, only in red. I love this version even more <3



It looks even better mattified. Ignore the white spot, if you ever used matte topcoat, you know what this is about :)





Which version do you like better?
Happy Halloween and thanks for stopping by**

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. I really like it. I haven't been able to get glitter yet. I love the way it looks in manicures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) You shoul try art stores or just take a look around around holidays :)

      Delete
  2. mat verzija je lepša :)
    Happy Halloween!! :)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hudo! Še dobro, da se mi ni treba odločiti, katera mi je ljubša - srebrna ali rdeča. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe hvala :* Ta glitter imam še v modri barvi, če se še niste naveličali :D

      Delete
  4. Čudovito!!
    Ponavadi imam raje mat manikure, ampak tule mi je pa glossy skoraj bolj všeč :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :) Meni sta bili obe verziji lepi, samo je mat verzijo toliko lažje poslikat :D

      Delete
  5. Zelo je lepa, čeprav mi je glossy verzija bolj všeč. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. predivno, matirana verzija čisto savršena *.*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala, jaz se tudi nagibam k mat :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...