About

Saturday, September 1, 2012

"THREE" nail challenge: Antique

Hello!

Ok this probably isn't "antique" antique (I seriously doubt Egyptian ladies rocked half moon manis :) but it's a technique that was more popular back in the days:)

This is my first half moon mani; for the base I used Essence Grape-metallic rocks! then I put over Essence Black is back with the help of office punch holes stickers.






Here you can check what other ladies did :)
Mateji ustvarjata
Purple Glitters
Mimi's Vanity Box
Nailing Nail Art
All Stars Could Be Brighter
Moonchild
Taya (Starts later)
Beauty By Shortylegs
Deja (A bit differently)
Imagination In Colour
Krystalmer
Colourful Bottle
Nail Crazy
The Nail Buff
Beauty By Suzi
Gin Shivers
Ina - Hysteria of Decay
aydii* - Girl With Pink Lipstick*
Nails By Tinks
Natalsie - Cats-n-nails
citygirl907 Beautiful Living blog
Manicura de Fantasia (Starts later) 


Thanks for stopping by **

24 comments:

  1. That is so classy! Half moons are on my to try list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) You shoul give it a go :)

      Delete
  2. aww. Lepa manikura <3
    Half moon mi je zelo všeč.

    xo Deja
    Deja Zu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, lepa, super ti je uspelo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaa i really laughed when i read I seriously doubt Egyptian ladies rocked half moon manis
    Your nail art dont really remind me of antique but still it is a beautifull halve moon mani!! probzz for that x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I made you laugh :) Thanks for your comment

      Delete
  5. Ne vem kako je to starinsko ali ne, ampak izgleda res super =)! Res super barvna kombinacija =)
    Morem tudi sama sprobati half moon nekega dne =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :) Le probaj, sploh ni težko

      Delete
  6. I've always wanted to do a half moon mani and never got around to it. This looks wonderful on you Ina - I think you've reinspired me to try it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice,good color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely design - I really like the clash of colour and texture. check out this articleo on history of nail art - you'll be surprised )) http://www.refinery29.com/the-illustrated-history-of-nail-art

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I checked the link, it's really awesome, I learned a few things

      Delete
  9. Tako enostavna, pa vendar tako čudovita.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala, včasih je preprostost povsem dovolj :)

      Delete
  10. Beautiful :) I have yet to try the halfmoon manicure but I am sure going to do it cause its so pretty :)
    Yo did a really good job sweetie :)
    Im a new subscriber btw :)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...