"THREE" challenge: Soft

13:37

Hello!

So, blogger finally changed their layout, I was still holding on to the old one, but now it's gone. I really don't like the new one cause it confuses me like crazy :) Le's hope I get used to it soon.

On to the nails, today's theme is soft. I'm probably not the softest of people, but I tried :) For the base I used Essie Topless&barefoot and then added one coat of Ludurana Vento. All in all not not exactly my cup of tea, but the flakies do make it a bit more interesting :)








Here you can check what other ladies did :)
Mateji ustvarjata
Purple Glitters
Mimi's Vanity Box
Nailing Nail Art
All Stars Could Be Brighter
Moonchild
Taya (Starts later)
Beauty By Shortylegs
Deja (A bit differently)
Imagination In Colour
Krystalmer
Colourful Bottle
Nail Crazy
The Nail Buff
Beauty By Suzi
Gin Shivers
aydii* - Girl With Pink Lipstick*
Nails By Tinks
Natalsie - Cats-n-nails
citygirl907 Beautiful Living blog
Manicura de Fantasia (Starts later)



Thanks for stopping by**

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. very, very soft. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I can be soft too :) Thanks for your comment :)

      Delete
  2. Super je tole, krpice pa itak zmagajo :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Krpice rešijo celo zadevo :D hvala za komentar

      Delete
  3. soft color, and with flakies you just can't go wrong :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True that, flakies to the rescue :) Thanks for your comment :*

      Delete
  4. Super si se znašla. :) Krpice so mi bile vedno všeč na takih nevtralnih podlagah, ker jim dajo globino in zanimivost.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :* Dejansko sem imela problem, kaj izbrati za "soft" del izziva

      Delete
  5. soft v pravem pomenu besede :)
    I like! <3

    xo Deja
    Deja Zu

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's how you make a pastel polish interesting - I would totally wear this mani myself. Another pretty one Ina!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so so pretty and sweet :) I love this
    I love that settle shimmer that just pops out when you least expect it :)
    Wonderful mani :)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet commern :*

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...