About

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Sponged french ( also known as I suck at naming things :)

I'm sure many of you saw this gorgeous mani Ivana from Ivana loves pink posted a few weeks ago. I feel in love with it the moment I saw it and I decided to give it a try, my way :) Since I'm not really a pastel pink lover, I wanted to go with something darker. I also used a different technique. For the base I used Essence Deep blue sea and then sponged Catrice Pool party at night on the center of my nails and a little bit of  Sports girl Nail it! Hawaii five-O. For the bronze tip I used a no-name Paris memories nail polish.







I loved the end result and the combination of bronze and blue is one of my favourites.
What's your take on this variation of Ivana's mani?

Thanks for stopping by**

8 comments:

  1. Super je, zelo mi je všeč, sploh, ker si uporabila modro. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, meni deluje taka plemiška. Super si skombinirala. <3
    Naj mi Ivana ne zameri, ampak tudi meni so ljubše take temnejše kombinacije. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plemiči in temne kombinacije FTW :) Hvala tudi tebi za komentar

      Delete
  3. ovo mi je super, krasna kombinacija boja *.*

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...