Blogging break...

19:51

..aka studying my ass off break :( If you're a good student, you keep up with your university work. And if you're like me, you don't :) Which means I have a month and a half of hell ahead of me. That's why I decided to take a two month pause. I really liked this two past months when I posted regularly two times a week and I don't wanna start posting every once in a while because of lack of time. Or even worse, use blogging as an excuse not to study :) Priorities I guess :) I hope you understand and we'll se again in August.

Thanks for stopping by**

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. I know where you're coming from and I fully understand that there are more important things out there than blogging. Take all the time you need and come back refreshed! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support :*

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your studies! I'll still be here xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. o da, prvo škola... a bloganje kad dođe na red - pravi život je ipak negdje drugdje :-D
    sretno s ispitima!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Srečno z izpiti, naj ta dva meseca hitro mineta - pa čim bolj uspešno. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice!


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...