About

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Ebay magnetic nail polish 023

Hello!

My love for magnetic nail polish is still going strong :) I got this pretty purple from Ebay for under 3 dollars (free shipping). The seller butterflybeauty168 has more than 20 different colors to choose from and I already ordered one more. It also comes with a good magnet. And no, I am not affiliated with the seller, just a happy customer :)

Number 23 has a warm purple shimmery base with some blue particles. It's pretty on it's own too and it's the same color as the light stripes once you put the magnet over wet polish.The magnetic effect is quite strong, also opaque in one coat. 

I'm not sure about the big 3 free because there's no ingredients listed on the bottle or Ebay but it doesn't smell extra bad (I'm looking at you Kleancolor), it smells like "normal" polish. All in all, I'm a happy bunny :)







Thanks for stopping by**

2 comments:

  1. joj, hoćem i ja, predivan je *.*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ti ga toplo priporočam, poceni in dober :)

      Delete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...