Ludurana flakies

20:55

Hello!

This are my first skittles ever, I was too excited when I got this flakies to wear just one of them ;D 
From left to right: Chuva, Trovao, Flash and Vento
Chuva: blue and orange
Trovao: green and blue (mostly green)
Flash: orange/gold to green
Vento blue and green (mostly blue); on my photos it comes out a little to green

One coat over black plus topcoat








 This is where Vento look most realistic (on my pinkie)



Do you like flakies? I love them :D


Thanks for stopping by **

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Flakies are so pretty! Gorgeous swatches too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're gorgeous!!! where did you get them? :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :* I bought them from Nihrida, I was lucky and fast :D It's a Brazilian brand and I think Ilarowe is selling them.

      Delete
    2. A site that sell overpriced but awesome nailpolish :) http://shop.llarowe.com/

      Delete
  3. Such a great way to wear skittles. This looks magical!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a cute mani, with different color flakes over each nail. It turned out beautiful! <3

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...