About

Monday, March 19, 2012

Essence Irreplaceable

Hello!

I've been so out of writing mood lately. I polish my nails, take photos of it and then I just leave them on my camera, I don't even upload them on my computer. Crazy shit :D

Nudes were never my cup of tea. I love how they look on others, so delicate and feminine, but I couldn't imagine them on me. It all changed when I met this beauty; Essence Irreplaceable, a greyis nude base with tinny gold flakies/flecks. I believe this was 3 coats.





 

Do you like wearing nudes?
Thanks for stopping by**

6 comments:

  1. I love nudes if they've got a bit of a twist to them like this shade. I'm keeping my eye out for it to turn up on the local Essence stands :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is worth the buy, hope you get it :)

      Delete
  2. Ne, nude odtenki niso zame, raje imam barve, ampak tale mi je zelo lep. Na žalost sem ga zamudila, ampak nič zato.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Se povsem strinjam s tabo :)

      Delete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...