Essence Crazy good times TE Princessorize

20:47

Hello!

Another from the Crazy good times collection. This was so hard to photograph arghhhhhhhhh! Princessorize has a pink base with tinny flecks in it, that flash blue. I applied two coats but it's quite sheer. It looked good in person but for photos a third coat wouldn't hurt. Excuse my poor cuticles, this is what -10 °C did to my hands.





Also a little update: I won the Parokeets challenge *happy dance* I know from comments that some of you voted for me, thank you all :*

Thanks for stopping by**

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Čestitke! Sem bila res vesela, ko sem videla da si ti zmagala. :)

    In krasen lak! *smrk*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :* mogoče ga pa še kje najdeš

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...