Essence Metallics TE Steel me

19:52

Hello!

Well, this is my first non failed magnetic mani *slow clap* I have quite curved nailbeds so the magnets usually didn't work ( uneven distance between magnet and the whole surface of my nail). Recently I ordered a cheap magnet on ebay and it worked very good, yay cheap ebay crap :)

This is one thick coat of Steel me, a nice charcoal grey/silver.






I really like the effect and I'm so happy i finally made it work. Also, from Essence's previews it looks like they're making a red and blue magnetic polish in spring. *happy dance*

Do you like the magnetic effect or do you prefer something else?
Thanks for stopping by**

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is great I like this polish but I only have the magnet that could be bought with it so I never have such amazing results with it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had problems with other magnets too :( I guess you just have to try them out

      Delete
  2. I love your blog! I followed! I would love it if you would check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much! http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com

    -Cami

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...