About

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Chanel Graphite

Hello!

First, I have a little request for any of my American readers; does any of you still have a chance of buying a bottle of Finger Paints Flecked? If you do, please email me or leave a comment :)

Now to nails, in my previous post I told you, I also got to try out Graphite. It's a interesting foil nail polish with silver metallic glitter and smal gold flakes. Under some angles it also flashes olive green. This is two coats plus topcoat.








 My final verdict on this two Chanel's is good nail polish, but not worth the price.I'm not trying to diss them, if you don't think about the price, they are great. Good brush, very opaque, fast drying time, very durable, pretty and stable bottle, I really can't say a bad thing about them. I just don't think, I'll ever be able to justify spending 20+ euros on a single bottle of polish.

Thanks for stopping by**

2 comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...