About

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Frankenpolish: Drenched

Hello :)


It's been a while since I did some frankening but I'm getting back to it. This is a new addition to my collection; a juicy glittery red jelly by the name Drenched. It's nothing original but I love this type of squishy jelly polish with ''floating'' particles. 

The recipe is simple:
1/2 of clear
few drops of Essence Call it fame (or any other bright red)
fill up the rest with Essence Circus confetti

This is 3 to 4 coats and it's still quite sheer (you could see the nail line if my nails were longer) but I don't mind. Plus if the polish is more opaque, you don't see the glitter peeking trough <3 








Also, my middle finger is slowly getting back to normal, yay :)

Thanks for stopping by **

4 comments:

  1. fantastičan franken, bravo :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fini franken, ja bi jedino malo vise glittera :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaz tudi, sem še mali učila delat lake :)

      Delete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...