Haul time :)

21:19

Hello :)

Recently I got myself a few polishes from Carli at Vintage musings of a modern pinup when she was having a blog sale. They got here from Australia in about 20 days, so that's quite fast. 

These are my new pretties:

Le Beauty #168, Jordana Twilight, Face Shop BK 901 (looks amazing in the bottle <3)


 Sports girl Nail it! Hawaii five-O, Nicka K Tropical


 Kleancolor Midnight seduction, Kleancolor My Valentine, BYS Fern


Mode Juicy Plum, LA Colors Merlot


Models Own Peacock green, LA Girls Matte Blue Twilight, no name Pro10

Now I don't know what to put on my nails ;D Would you like to see any of this shades?

Thanks for stopping by**

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. L.A. girl Matte Blue Twilight!!! :D
    or L.A. colors Merlot... But I really wanna see the blue one :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the polishes! Kleancolor my Valentine looks gorgeous! Can't wait the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything from the first picture *.*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...