TCW - The Color Workshop

22:43

Hello!

Today I'm showing you a TCW nail polish, totally random, doesn't seem to have a number or name. I got it as a Christmas present (I don't celebrate it, but I will take your gifts ;), so basically I don't have a clue about this brand.
It's very pigmented, this are two thin coats, one thick would do. I suck at describing colors, pinkish red, redish pink? Raspberry perhaps? My camera makes it look a little too red. Anyways, awesome polish, quick drying time, very glossy, dense brush.... I really can't say a bad thing about it.










Does anybody have a clue about this brand? Cause they sure know how to make nail polish :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Uf, čudovit rdečko!

    Za znamko pa, žal, še nisem slišala...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...