About

Friday, August 12, 2011

Ruby kisses Ruby slippers

Hello!

Red wasn't on my nails for about a month, so it was about time I slap something red on my nails :) Ruby kisses is a new brand here (new as in newly availabe), the bottles contains 15 ml for the price of 2,99€. Ruby slippers (so original, right? ;) is a gorgeous raspberry jelly with red and silver glitter. This is two coats, maybe a third one wouldn't be such a bad idea. I had a bit of a problem with the brush, it's quite big so the application looks a bit sloppy. Ruby slippers dried gritty, this is with two coats of topcoat. Love this kind of nail polish, classy yet sexy at the same time and the glitter just adds a little bit of crazy :)











What's your favourite red nail polish? I'm curious, cause I'm always on the hunt for the next red :)
Thanks for stopping by **

2 comments:

  1. Čudovit je!

    Moji najljubši: Essie Limited Addiction, China Glaze Ruby Pumps in Thunderbird, OPI I'm Not Really a Waitress... pa še kaj bi se našlo :)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...