Essence Let's get lost

12:34

Hello!

I'm sure you've seen this one before, it was quite popular recently :) It's not what I would called my typical color, but after seeing Nihridas swatches, I had to have it. And guess what guys, it's pure love :) Let's get lost is a gorgeous, vibrant ''pool'' kind of blue, perfect for summer. Do I even have to add that it's a one coater, needs no topcoat, is only 1,50€ has a fast drying time and an amazing brush? Yeah I thought so ;)
Some pics in the sun and some in the shade:







Thanks for stopping by **

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Se strinjam z vsem napisanim...dodajam pa še to: po njem sem imela še par dni smrkastične nohte. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @nihrida: uff, na srečo meni ni zabarval nohtov

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...