About

Thursday, July 28, 2011

EOTD: Too much pride + new body mod :)

Hello :)

This time I decided for a neutral make up since I had to work (my student job is quite formal and therefore rigid clothing and make up wise)..

Same stuff I always use:
- Essence Eyeshadow base (TE You rock)
- 88 palette
- Essence Smokey eyes multi action mascara
- Essence Long lasting eye pencil in black

Hate how the camera (or the skills of the person behind it :) washes out the colors.







I also have a new ''baby'', microdermal anchor on my arm. Love it so much, hope it heals well. My dad made a comment that now I match my bag and he's actually right :) I like my bag so I'll take it as a compliment, even though he didn't mean it that way :)





Thanks for stopping by **

4 comments:

  1. O, noro, ta piercing! Make up pa je tako perfekten...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I love your eyes and your makeup!! so, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...