No name JQ eBay polish

17:03

Hello!

Well it's not exactly a no name polish since it has a name, but you know what I mean right? ;) I got this beauty from eBay and the polish on the picture was in a squared generic bottle, it didn't say Nfu.Oh or anything. When I got mine I was like: ''Knockoff much? I do think I've seen similar bottles before, you? :) Anyway, this is a nice blue one coater with a slight frost and extremely wide brush.

All photos were made with flash because it was always dark when I was at home.







And some gloves I've made for my BFF:


Have you ever had any similar experiences?

Thanks for stopping by*

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hehe, stekleničke so res skoraj identične Nfu Oh...

    Tele rokavičke si ti naredila? Čudovite so! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tagged you: http://miina-blog.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Biba: hvala, ja sama sem jih naštrikala :)
    @Mina: thank you for the tag

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...