Nail polish collection

13:28

Hello!

I'm bored so I decided to show you my nail polish collection. All photos are clickable. I separated them by colors, there's also some frankenpolishes mixed in. There's also five new polishes missing.  

Reds:



Grays:


Random stuff:


Blues:



Blacks:


Glitters for layering:


Greens:


Violets:





I was suprised by how many violets I own. I'm still often having problems deciding which polish to put on ;) Which would you like to see next?

Thanks for stopping by*

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Ful me zanima kakšen je vijola-zelen S-he na predzadnji slikici :)

    In Virate ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja kje so pa pinkiji. :P Hehehehe hecam se, sicer pa super zbirka in krasne fotke, sploh vijolkoti so mi zelo všeč. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Helena: dobiš :)
    @Ivana: bova enkrat swapale pinkije, ker jih mam preveč ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe that very bright green, looks cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...