About

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The night sky

Hello!

How y'all been doing? I had such busy days, been working 2 part time jobs daily on different locations (around 20 km in between) which means on average 12 hours of work a day :( I was basically only sleeping at home. This week I'm working only 8 hours a day so expect more posts :)

The mani that I'll be showing you was my entry for Maybe's new start blog contest. My theme was the night sky. For base I used Deep blue sea, then I sponged Underwater (2/3 of nail) and Rock'n'roll (last third of nail), all Essence. Last I sprinkled some silver glitter for ''stars''. 







I hope your days are more relaxed than mine :)

Thanks for stopping by *

2 comments:

  1. Upam, da imaš kmalu dopust ;)

    Prav lepa praznična manikura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a lot of work! I hope you'll get your rest soon!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...