About

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy 101 award

Hello!


I got tagged! This is my first tag ever so I will always remember it ( cheesy much? :) The gorgeous lady that tagged me is V from Rehab for your make-up addiction 

The rules are:
1. Post who gave you this award.
2. State 10 things you like.


3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment.


So, here we go, 10 thing I like:


1. Black 
Black everything, if it comes in black, I'll take it :) It started about 6 years ago, I just feel best if I'm surrounded by black things

2. Gin&Sprite
Love it ;) But as much I am passionate about booze, I'm against drunk driving. And yes, having one beer is drinking....so, drink responsible people!

3. Sewing
A great and useful way to get your creativity out....plus, it's cheaper than therapy ;)

4. Pigs
Really like them, hope to have one as a pet some day

5. Grapefruit
Juicy and tasty

6. Vampires
The ''real'' ones, no Twilight bullshit please. Mr. Dracula, would you marry me? :)

7. Snow
Ah snow <3 Brings out my inner little girl

8. The moon
If I had a say at it, we would have at least two moons, I love them that much

9. Tattoos and piercings
I see our body's as art forms so I like body modification on myself and others

10. Finland
My dream location. The language, culture, architecture, sauna, weather.......dammit, I should be born in Finland :)


OK, so now on to the tagging....bloggers that I tag are:
nail swatches

Thanks for stopping by*

6 comments:

  1. =)
    I'm with you on the vampires, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Se strinjam s: črno barvo, prašički, vampirji, luno, tatuji in piercingi, Finsko... =)

    Hvala za tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super 10 stvari si zbrala. :D Torej bo kmalu tvoj letni čas in sneg, jaz pa komaj čakam pomlad in poletje. x) Hvala za tag! :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hvala za tag. Črna mi je malo znana, sem sama imela obdobje(3 leta) ko sploh nisem nosila niti ene druge barve razen črne, sedaj sem pa cela nora na barve=).
    Tvoji šiviljski izdelki so res zelo, zelo lepi, tako da upam da ne boš izgubila ljubezni do šivanja=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Gone2RehabBRB: oh hell yeah ;)

    @nihrida: super, bi lahko kr copy/paste-ala, maš velik dela že opravljenega ;)

    @Ivana: jap, komi čakam :)

    @colorfullbottle: hvala <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. ujoj šele zdaj videla da si me tegala.. :blush:
    najlepša za tag vseeno ;))

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...